Tuesday 31 May 2011

All Saints Spring/Summer 2011

Today I dream of the new Spring/Summer 2011 All Saints collection.

I love everything about it - the combination of Aztec prints with tomboy style suits and leather is just amazing!

The colour palette is quite simple: blue, black, white and earthy tones. It's a great alternative to the neons which are so popular now that I hate.

My favourite pieces from this collection are the beautiful black leather jacket with asymmetric fastenings and all those gorgeous Aztec style sequined dresses. All the shirts and blazers would be just perfect for work!

 Photos from Allsaints.com

All Saints be praised :)

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    all saints is my big love!!!:)
    "I don’t want flowers, I want all saints!";p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yess, i can see now! :)
    i agree it's a great collection, so simple and wearable but still has style.

    xoxo
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete