Thursday 5 May 2011

Miss Unkon Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection.

Today I dream of Miss Unkon's Autumn/Winter 2011 collection called 'When we grow up'.

Miss Unkon is an Australian fashion and life style brand which creates a dreamlike and creative storytelling aesthetic with delicate fabrics, fantastical prints and a whole lot of love for its wearers as the designers say ;)

Miss Unkon showed its second collection at the New Generation Group Show at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week and was labelled as ‘New Generation standout’ for the year by media, buyers and bloggers.

I think that the new lookbook is quite amazing, I really like the messy buns, braids, natural makeup, cozy knits and dream catcher tattoos. I also love the colour palette of dreamy pastels: dusty lilac, mauve, gray, cream and mocha.

To me this collection inspired by love of nature and freedom is very feminine, romantic but also edgy and very mysterious...

Photos from Missunkon.com and Buzznet.com

Before we have to worry about winter, first have a look at the Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Inspired by American Indians, the collection is full of light fabrics, soft colours , ruffles, cut-outs, scalloped hems and temporary tattoos. Have a look at the runway pictures!

 
Photos from Fashionising.com 

 Photos from Needsupply.com

Unkonventional!

5 comments:

  1. First off, I love the collection photographs. I think they capture the spirit of the designer very well. And secondly, the Spring/Summer collection is such a great source of inspiration. I am collecting my summer wardrobe so I need to keep this in mind! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that fur coat, i just got one like it today!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictures, check out my blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pallet of this collection, so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo ciekawa kolekcja. Podoba mi się mieszanina różnych tkanin, wzorów. Kolorystyka też jest ciekawa. A o sukienkach z bocznym cięciem muszę sama coś napisać, są obłędne!

    ReplyDelete