Sunday 1 May 2011

Colourful Spanish House

Today I dream of this colourful house with a rustic feel in Spain. 

Designed by Joaquin Diaz, the house is a fusion of traditional northern Spanish architecture with a lot of colour and open spaces. The bright and spacious rooms are spread over two floors. 

I really like the big windows and wooden floors, with all the colour in the house it makes a really interesting combination. The floor, beams and wooden staircase give a rustic touch that's contrasted with the Andy Warhol screen prints, oriental rugs and other colourful details. 

I love the lounge with a beautiful view and the big intense blue chest in the middle used as a table. This house is really charming, dynamic and traditional but with a modern twist and a splash of colour. Although it's not my style I thought it's interesting enough to share it with you, see more pictures here!

Photos from Micasarevista.com

Mi casa es su casa! :)

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I love this! That's what I call interior design at it's best. This is the kind of style I love, especially the Warhol Prints! I love the unmatching chairs at the dinner table - so lovely.

    xox
    Shelly.
    www.m-o-dbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistrzostwo świata! Duże okno, "zagracone ściany", drewniane detale, jasna kuchnia - wszystko co kocham, jednymi słowy. Wspaniałe miejsce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh i love how colorful and open this house is! thanks for the button lovin'! i just posted it to my blog today and i think youre the first to use it :)

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very cool looking house!!!
    rantingaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That house is beautiful! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, what a pretty house!! I love all the wood, it is so beautiful! And the view is spectacular!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i'd love to live in this house!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kuchnia jest świetna :)
    u mnie nowa notka już, więc zapraszam :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place is amazing, really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete