Wednesday 4 May 2011

Colourful Pastel Watches

Today I dream of a colourful, pastel watch to make sure I'm not late for anything this summer!

I love watches, I just hate wearing them :) The only kind of watches that I like like are men's watches. Big, heavy and loose on a chunky metal bracelet - that's the watch for me!

But a good watch like that can be really expensive and doesn't go well with every outfit. For the summer I would prefer something lighter - a cute little watch in a pastel colour to look good with any summer dress.

I chose a selection of the coolest watches available from the internet stores right now. Which one is your favourite?

The Lady Collection from Swatch, available here.

 Photo from Refinery29.com

The Time Teller P from Nixon, available here.

Photos from Uk.nixonnow.com

Round Dial Watch from Casio, available here.

Photos from Asos.com

Retro Strap Watch from Casio, available here.

Photos from Watchesbytimepiece.com

 Classic 80 from Timex, available here.

 Photos from Turntablelab.com

Classic 80 Multicolour from Timex, available here.

Photos from Timex80.com

Kaj Collection from Alessi, available here.  

 
Photos from Alessi.co.uk 

"Better late than never, but never late is better" :)

5 comments:

  1. Nikony są ok, ale Timex'y i Casio podobają mi sie najbardziej. I tak jak Ty uwielbiam zegarki, ale nigdy ich nie noszę, podobnie z kalendarzami:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timexy wygrywaja jak dla mnie i ceny dla ludzi, wiec nawet nie bede żałować jak wyląduje na dnie szuflady :) Och, kalendarze..o nich tez kiedys napisze :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hot pink Casio is amazing! Love how colorful and vivid they are!

    Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this selection!!
    I can live without watch!!
    Love all this color!!

    xoxo
    http://myshowroombyp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete