Friday 6 May 2011

Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello Photography

Today I dream of Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello's photography.

These creative Argentinians are among my favourite photographers. The photos they create are sexy, dynamic, vibrant, sharp and very idiosyncratic.

I like how they explore many different kinds of female sexuality in their work as well as fantasies and fetishes without being vulgar.

They are regular contributors to magazines including: Numéro, Vogue, The New Yorker and The New York Times Magazine. They also make amazing portraits and their portfolio includes : Pedro Almodóvar, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Nicolas Ghesquière, Jean-Paul Gaultier and Penelope Cruz among many others.

I chose a selection of my favourite photos from their massive fashion portfolio, but make sure to check out the rest too!

Photos from Sofiamauro.com 

Oh, snap! :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally love these pics,especially the second one!Amazing!
    Great blog,I added to your followers:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com
    Enter my new giveaway: you can win $75 Forever 21 giftcard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, gorgeous! I especially love the lace outfits on the beach. very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete