Saturday 14 May 2011

H&M Fall 2011 Collection

Today I dream of H&M's new Fall 2011 collection.

"Most pieces are fashion classics updated with a new silhouette, shape, or simply new styling" says H&M Head of Design Ann-Sofie Johansson.

Karlie Kloss, who is one of my favourite models, appears in the Fall lookbook with her prefect violet locks and dark cherry lips looking stunning and so elegant! I love the colour palette of dark jewel tones.

The fabrics are also great and perfect for Fall - from tweed, flannel and corduroy to leather, suede, and lace.

See the full lookbook here!

 Photos from Refinery29.com

Autumn almanac :)

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this H&M collection!
    Great post
    I love Karlie too.She looks so pretty;)
    Have a lovely weekend
    xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete