Thursday 2 June 2011

Arizona Muse for Madewell

Today I dream of  filling my closet with the 'The new neutrals" series of 'Looks we love' by Madewell.

Madewell is a well known brand founded in Massachusetts in 1937 as a workwear company. They gained their reputation for making perfectly fitted jeans and then they added shirts, boots and other items to their collections.

'The new neutrals' reflects my personal style perfectly - classic, simple shapes, good fabrics and neutral colours.

Modelled by the beautiful Arizona Muse I think it's a perfect guide to looking stylish this summer, and with Madewells' affordable prices what's not to love? :)

 Photos from Front-row-view.com

"Oh, I said it's Arizona"

2 comments:

  1. Ależ mi się podobają te ubrania! Proste, ładne i wygodne. Idealne na lato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm dreaming of that grey huge skirt.

    ReplyDelete