Friday 7 October 2011

Scotch & Soda Fall/Winter 2011 Collections

Today I dream about robbing a bank and buying the whole new collection from Scotch & Soda :)

I don't think I have to introduce the brand to anyone - this Amsterdam-based label has existed since 2001 and now has about 300 stores around the world. It's such a shame that I kind of forgot about how cool they are but I'm so glad to rediscover them!

Today I'd like to show you two collections as they're both so good I couldn't decide which one I like more! Maison Scotch entered the market with the Spring Summer 2010, the second one is Scotch’s youngest project, inspired by the American and Japanese denim aesthetics - Amsterdams Blauw.

The first collection to me represents Parisian effortless chic - I love the slouchy silhouettes, the warm colours and the tomboy chic of it. Plus the shoes, bags and scarves - it's all perfect, exactly what I want to wear this autumn!

Amsterdams Blauw is all about denim, checked shirts and relaxed looks. Have a look at the lookbook and the campaign and tell me which collection you like more!

Maison Scotch Collection "La Femme Selon Marie"


Amsterdams Blauw Campaign

 Photos from Scotch-soda.com

Scotch rocks! :)

4 comments:

  1. They have gorgeous things!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne ciuchy!
    Najbardziej podoba mi się pierwszy i trzeci rządek;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pierwsza kolekcja chyba bardziej mi się podoba, zakochałam się w tych żakietach z 2 rzędu!! miód

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adelina, świetna ta kolekcja - pierwszy rządek to totalnie ja:) Fajne!

    ReplyDelete