Saturday 8 October 2011

Saturday Recipes - Winter Drinks!

Today I dream about getting warmed up by these delicious drinks in the winter time!

This afternoon I read that it's only a matter of weeks until it gets really cold in the UK so I thought it's a perfect time for the winter drinks recipes post!

There's nothing better on a winter evening than a hot cup of cocoa or hot chocolate so have a look at this week's recipes :) Or a tea, but everyone knows that the best winter tea is the one with honey and a slice of lemon so no recipe needed here! With delicious drinks like that even the long and cold winter evening can be charming and special!

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Lately I've been going a little mad on pumpkin recipes, I know :) But trust me, this latte is so delicious! It's made with real pumpkin puree not some fake sugary syrup plus it's vegan and gluten-free! With a dollop of whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice on the top it must be one of my favourite winter drinks! Get the recipe here!

Photo from Loveveggiesandyoga.com

Lavender Hot Chocolate

I love hot chocolate - who doesn't?! My favourite is that hazelnut one from Starbucks but now I found another serious contender! It's rich and creamy and thanks to the fragrant lavender also pretty comforting :) Find the recipe here!

Photo from Alamodejournals.com

Oreo Ice Cream Cocoa

It looks heavenly! I'm up for anything with Oreos in it, here I also get my favorite Cookies & Cream ice cream so it's a double win! Click here for the recipe! Or if you don't have Oreos you can make a simple version of it, click here!

Photo from Blogs.babble.com

Butterbeer

Butter + beer?! Only if it contains my favourite beer combined with home made butterscotch cream mixture! Creamy, buttery and full of spices - yummy! Find the recipe here!

Photo from Ezrapoundcake.com

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

This hot chocolate has got the sophisticated and refreshing minty flavour and it looks so beautiful with a little biscuit on the side :) Get the recipe here!

Photo from Marthastewart.com

Eggnog

We always see people drinking it in American movies and it's a symbol of Christmas but I've never tried it! I have to fix that mistake soon - it's creamy and full of spices like nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon. Get the recipe here!

Photo from Blogs.babble.com

Pumpkin Spice Hot White Chocolate

A perfect combination of hot chocolate with pumpkin spice latte! I've never tried to mix white chocolate with pumpkin but it supposed to be really delicious! So indulgent :) Get the recipe here!

Photo from Thelunacafe.com

Mexican Hot Chocolate with Dulce de Leche Spiced Cream


The name says it all - it must be divine! First you make a Mexican hot chocolate which you top with spicy dulche la leche whipped cream and it's ready! Click here for the recipe!

Photo from Blogs.babble.com




 
Drink up! :)

4 comments:

  1. Właśnie dlatego lubię zimę, a mój ulubiony napój rozgrzewający to oczywiście gorąca czekolada z dużą ilością bitej śmietany i...grzaniec galicyjski z pomarańczą:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O nieee, wszystko wygląda i brzmi cudownie a nie jestem w stanie nic zrobić w tej mojej beznadziejnej, norweskiej pseudo-kuchni (bo nazwanie tego kuchnią to profanacja wszystkich kuchni świata), jeszcze wszystkie składniki tutaj są taaak drogieee :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pyszniste napitki,
    tyle że potwornie kaloryczne.
    Po zimie nie zmieściłabym się w żadne spodnie:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so so delicious, but every time I try to do something like this it looks like simple coco drink.

    ReplyDelete