Sunday 24 July 2011

Natalia Siebula Fashion

Today I dream about Natalia Siebula's beautiful pieces.

Natalia is a young Polish designer who creates classic, mostly oversized clothes for people like me, who appreciate simplicity and aren't so keen on bold colours, prints and crazy shapes.

So far, Natalia has created four wonderful collections and it's hard to decide which one is my favourite. For my Polish readers, you can find out more about Natalia from the lovely Milena who runs one of my favourite blogs - Milles of Fashion.

When I first saw Natalia's work the first thought that came to mind was Gillian Tennant, a designer who I wrote about here, who created a collection that I totally fell in love with and could wear all the time. Just like Gillian's, Natalia's clothes are very feminine, flowing and not overpowering - they would make a great base for every wardrobe.

She uses quite a narrow range of colours which for me is a good thing because you can easily combine clothes from all her collections together. The other great thing about Natalia's designs is that the pieces come with very reasonable prices which is great when you're looking for unique designs made of good quality fabrics.

Here are some pictures from all of Natalia's collections, I hope you will like them as much as I do!

If you wish, you can buy Natalia's designs here!

Photos from Notjustalabel.com

Simply wonderful! :)

4 comments:

  1. Uśmiechałam się jak to czytałam, dzięki Adelina za takie miłe słowa:) Ja też uwielbiam Natalię, już nawet zamówiłam sobie jedną z jej sukienek a wczoraj widziałam je na żywo - wszystko jest naprawdę świetne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie ma za co :) Wierze, ze sa swietne, czekam na zastrzyk gotowki i napewno tez cos zamowie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Też o niej pisałam, uwielbiam prace Natalii i śledzę jej poczynania chyba od samego początku. Jak wrócę z emigracji na 100% coś zamawiam, jej ubrania są piękne, podziwiałam je na żywo we Front Row :)

    ReplyDelete