Sunday 2 October 2011

Saturday Recipes - Puddings!

Today I dream about trying these yummy looking puddings ASAP :)

Now, don't get confused here, I mean pudding as a delicious cup of creamy goodness and not as a dessert in general like the English say. Pudding is the best choice of dessert when you feel lazy and have less than five ingredients in your fridge. It's so easy to make, I like it best when served warm but it's just as good when it's cold. It's pretty much perfect for those upcoming cold and windy months!

Nutella Pudding 

The name can be a bit misleading as there's no Nutella in it, but there's chocolate and hazelnuts so a delicious treat is guaranteed :) Find the recipe here!

Photo from Chimeraobscura.com

Best Chocolate Pudding

So rich and simple! The recipe comes from Smitten Kitchen so it really might be the best chocolate pudding ever! Get the recipe here! And click here for the recipe for vanilla bean pudding!

Photo from Smittenkitchen.com

Pumpkin Pudding

I wrote about pumpkin recipes last week and now I have another one to add to the collection! Sprinkled with a little bit of pumpkin spice and a dollop of whipped cream - I'm sure it will be one of my autumn favourites! Click here for the recipe!

Photo from Howto-simplify.com

Guinness Chocolate Pudding

Frothy, dark stout combined with rich, dark chocolate? Sounds good enough to try! I'm not a great fan of Guinness on its own but with added chocolate I may join the group of fans! Find the recipe here!

Photo from Sprinklebakes.com

Chocolate Banana Pudding

I think that this is my new favourite way of serving puddings! I love the combination of chocolate with bananas and I like the the different textures in this easy to make recipe. Get it here!

Photo from Todaysnest.com

Avocado Chocolate Pudding

I never though that it's possible to make pudding using avocado but now I just have to try it! It looks amazing - rich, creamy and smooth. Sounds like a great idea! Click here for the recipe!

Photo from Forgivingmartha.com

Chocolate-Vanilla Swirl Pudding Pops

Such a great idea for the summer plus you don't have to stick with only one flavour, but swirl together the rich chocolate with vanilla sweetness! Get the recipe here!

Photo from Chow.com

"The proof of the pudding... is in the eating!" :)

4 comments:

  1. Nutella pudding...i nic więcej nie chce od życia:) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa, podpisuję się za Agą!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jA POZOSTANE JEDYNIE PRZY MARZENIACH :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pudding so so much, I would it pudding all day, everyday :).

    ReplyDelete