Friday 21 October 2011

Magdalena Frackowiak in Vogue Paris, November 2011

Today I dream about this wonderful black and white editorial titled "De Brut en Blanc" which appeared in the latest, November edition of Vogue Paris.

Photographed by the duo of Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer and modeled by the always astonishing Magdalena this shoot could change my point of view about wearing white in the fall/winter season!

"De Brut en Blanc" means 'In plain white' and this editorial is full of beautiful white looks! I love the styling of Capucine Safyurtlu - cosy cable knit jumpers, tiny white shorts or jeans and those Isabel Marant white fringe boots

White was never really my colour and in the winter time there was no way you'd see me wearing anything white - I thought it's impractical with all the snow and rain. But it doesn't snow or rain everyday and white clothes can look really amazing and they don't have to make you look like the Ice Queen :)

 Photos from Tfs.com

White winter :)

6 comments:

  1. świetna sesja, nieprzekombinowana i na luzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful !!! I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out and if you like it we might follow each other ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! she is amazing!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zdjęcia, stylizacja, ona - miód!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magda wygląda niesamowicie. Moja ulubiona modelka bez dwóch zdań.

    ReplyDelete