Friday 22 July 2011

Nanette Lepore Fall 2011 Collection

Today I dream about the beautiful Nanatte Lepore's Fall 2011 collection.

I have to be honest -  I have never heard about Nanette before, although she's been in the business for years and her famous clients include Freida Pinto, Sharon Stone, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Eva Longoria and Scarlett Johansson. What a shame - how on earth did that happen?!

I love this collection - lately I'm crazy about combining metallics, especially silver with white or a cream colour; mixing metallics with lace or chunky knits and I've found it all in this collection plus so much more!

It's absolutely dreamy - the colour palette, the shapes, cuts, details - I adore it all! I think that now I've found my favourite Fall collection so far :) Oh, and also check out the shoes and bags - really cool!


Photos from Nanettelepore.com

Heavy metal :)

3 comments:

  1. This collection is really wild, bold and beautiful. I'm loving it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, ja też przyznaję - nie słyszałam o niej, ale białe rajtki przekonują mnie zawsze. Nie wiem czemu, ale to jest mój totalny fetysz - białe albo kremowe rajstopy. Look 8 i 10 - bardzo fajne i torba ze zdjecia numer 5. Chętnie przygarnę:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really this collection, all the pieces look wearable.

    ReplyDelete