Friday 15 July 2011

Emilio Pucci Resort 2012

Today I dream about the new 2012 Resort collection from Emilio Pucci.

Pucci is a true legend and also one my favourite fashion houses of all time. This collection, designed by Peter Dundas, is inspired by the '60s and it's a combination of perfectly tailored suits, shift dresses and sequined maxi skirts.

Now I'm going to be honest with you - it's not my favourite Pucci collection, plus it's the Resort and they are usually not as spectacular as the regular collection. In this collection I noticed a trend that might be as big as this season's colour blocking - I think that colourful suits and suits in general will make a big comeback soon and I'm not sure if I'm very happy about it!

I love tailored suits and nothing makes a woman look sexier than a suit, I'm just not sure about seeing all the girls in Zara's neon blazers again. I hope this trend will only be accepted by true fashion lovers who can really make it work!

What do you think about colourful or printed suits?

 Photos from Vogue.com


Suits you :)

5 comments:

  1. Pucci to Pucci klasa sama w sobie, idealne, jakby na nowo zdefiniowane kolory i wzory. Miętowy kolor drugiego zestawu będzie za mną chyba długo chodził. Jakbyś znalazła coś wtym właśnie odcieniu koniecznie mi napisz:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhm, takie zestawy jak z 1 setu są świetne... o ile nie widzisz ich co kawałek w wydaniu z Zary, fakt. Może się "przejeść", tak jak kilka rzeczy z tej sieciówki w obecnych trendach...Cekinowa (?) spódnica maxi - ojoj! Świetna. I ciekawy wzór - ni to kwiaty, ni plamy... takie coś pomiędzy. Lubię.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pucci to moja ulubiona marka, więc biorę wszystko:) To co podoba mi się najbardziej...to cała trójka utrzymana w kolorystyce biało - niebieskiej. Są świetne, lekkie ,a jednocześnie zwariowane. No boski ten resort, pycha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dla mnie tez te niebieskie sukienki i cekinowa spódnica sa najlepsze, generalnie cala kolekcja mnie niestety nie zachwyciła jak to zazwyczaj z Pucci wiec wybrałam perełki ;)
    @Milena - będę mieć oczy otwarte, tez lubię ten kolor, choć wyglądam w nim dość trupio :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emilio Pucci always does an amazing job with everything they do.. Love all the crazy prints and patterns as well.

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete