Monday 21 November 2011

Spacious and Unique Brooklyn Townhouse

Today I dream about this beautiful house located in Brooklyn.

The house is a project of The Brooklyn Home Company which creates amazing living spaces. The exterior of the house really charmed me but the interior is even better!

The house is full of natural light and wood which I love. Although the house is big, I wouldn't move from the ground floor - it's just perfect! I love the kitchen connected with the dining room and sitting area, plus that adorable little loft which must be a perfect place for reading - and day napping :)

I love the huge amount of shelves in the library as well as in the kitchen. Not only you can display all your treasures but also it's very useful. I love the sliding door to the bathroom - what a great idea! The master bedroom is really light and spacious and look at that cute little guest bedroom which reminds me of a sleeping quarter on a ship. Great place!

 
Photos from Thebrooklynhomecompany.com

New York, New York! :)

4 comments:

  1. Piękne miejsce! Mimo tej bieli jest takie ciepłe, intymne. Ale... pies na szafce w kuchni - aż chce się zapytać o co chodzi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing space, really sweet, I love the wood details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przepiękne miejsce i ta kuchnia, książki, drewno. Przytulnie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudowne wnętrza, nie mam słów...
    A kuchnia po prostu rewelacja!

    ReplyDelete