Friday 16 March 2012

Elegant House in Madrid

Today I dream about this stunning house located in Madrid, Spain.

For me, the perfect house is 70% about location and the location of this house is just divine! Combined with the serene and super elegant interior the house goes on the top of the list of my dreams :)

When it comes to interiors white is definitely my favourite colour, it creates a perfect canvas to highlight your treasures and also makes the room look more spacious. Every room is so subtle, simple but sophisticated and filled with natural light thanks to the big amount of windows - light and airy, just perfect!

 
 
Photos from Elmueble.com

La casa blanca :)

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful :) serene is the key word for me - this house is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. O mój Boże. Cudowne. To chyba najpiękniejsze wnętrze, jakie ostatnio widzialam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely dream ... and so fantastic house. I would love to have one like this near to the sea <3<3<3
    MARIAN http://walkingonmyfeet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning! It looks so calming and I adore the long sofa :) x x

    ReplyDelete