Sunday 8 January 2012

Spring 2012 Accessories Guide - Shoes!

Today I dream about all these beautiful shoes gracing my feet this spring :)

As promised yesterday, today I'll show you some of my favourite shoes for the upcoming season. Some of them are really my style and I'll be dreaming about them 'til next winter and some are so beautiful and creative that I just had to show them to you.

My absolute favourites are the ones by Yves Saint Laurent! I love them all and if I had a chance to get just one pair I could never chose which one is my favourite!

Have a look at the pictures and tell me which pair stole your heart!

YSL
 

Christian Louboutin
 

Givenchy

Alexander Wang

Philip Lim

Alexander McQueen

Balmain

Alejandro Ingelmo
 
See by Chloe

Giuseppe Zanotti
Photos from Style.com

I love shoe ;)

3 comments: