Tuesday 3 January 2012

Scotch & Soda Spring/Summer 2012 Collections

Today I dream about the new Spring/Summer 2012 collection from Scotch & Soda.

I've already written about the brand regarding their chic Autumn/Winter 2011 collection, thanks to which I rediscovered this fantastic label. The new collection and its campaign are equally amazing.

For their main line - Maison Scotch - the designers went for Parisian chic mixed with beach girl style. The campaign charmed me with the truly summery feel of the French Riviera - I love all the styling as well as the choice of models - the campaign is just perfect!

For the denim line - Amsterdams Blauw - the design team created a wonderful collection entitled 'The Longest Breakfast'. The collection is a bit boho mixed with a hint of hippie style which creates very relaxed and effortlessly cool looks.

Have a look at the collections and some of my favourite looks from them both!

Maison Scotch Campaign


Amsterdams Blauw Campaign

Photos from Scotch-soda.com

Scotch & Soda - Intoxicating & refreshing :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!! I hope 2012 will be the best year ever for all of us. I hope this year will be creative, full of passion and hope.

    I love the selection you have here, so cute, so feminine and easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rewelacyjne zdjęcia! Całość jest taka lekka, łatwa w noszeniu i ma w sobie jakiś klimat podróży. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that kind of casual style :) it looks very nice :)


    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete