Sunday 8 January 2012

Spring 2012 Accessories Guide - Bags

Today I dream about all these amazing designer bags from the Spring 2012 collections.

I've been browsing through the accessories from the Spring 2012 shows and decided to show you some of my favourites. Some of the bags are simple and classic and some are totally out of this world!

Today it's bags, tomorrow - shoes! :)

Alexander McQueen
 
Balmain
 
Philip Lim

Chloe

Valentino

Marchesa

Nina Ricci
  
Dolce & Gabanna

Fendi
Photos from Style.com

Bag Lady :)

4 comments:

  1. Achhh, ciężko wybrać ulubioną! D&G - taki jeden, cukierkowy worek na wakacje? Mmm;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow!! These bags are amazing!!:D Loooove them!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a shinny clutch, I never had one.

    ReplyDelete