Thursday 6 June 2013

ÁERON Fall/Winter 2013 Collection

Today I dream about the beautiful Fall/Winter 2013/14 collection by ÁERON.

ÁERON is a fresh Hungarian brand created by Eszter Áron in 2011. Eszter had always been surrounded by fashion as her grandfather was a tailor and her mother worked in the textile industry.

Sophisticated style, harmonic, clean lines and great quality fabrics are very characteristic for Eszter's designs. Her latest collection is full of clean, modern silhouettes, interesting cuts and great fabric combinations.
The colour palette is very simple - timeless black and grey combined with feminine blush tones and a energising pop of purple.

I think that the coats and jackets are the strongest points of the collection although my favourite piece is that gorgeous grey tunic. Also, the bags are definitely worth noticing, the black one has already stolen my heart!

Below there's a selection of my favourite looks from the collection and the stunning Fall/Winter campaign but make sure to check out ÁERON's website to see the whole collection and Eszter's Tumblr for more updates!

Photos from Aeron.hu

Fashion hungry :)

2 comments:

  1. Oo bardzo przyjemne te ubrania. I fajna kampania!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I check your blog regularly. Your humoristic style is witty, keep up
    the good work!

    my page Targetneck87.jigsy.com - -

    ReplyDelete