Wednesday 23 January 2013

Mellow Apartment in Denmark

Today I dream about this tranquil apartment located near Copenhagen, Denmark.

What I love the most about this interior are the muted colours - the whole space is filled with greyish, mink and taupe tones. It makes the interior look kind of melancholic and wintery but also very calm and relaxing.

All the rugs, warm throws and cushions add cosiness to the interior just like the artwork and bookshelves add personality.

The apartment is a perfect example on how to mix colours and textures in perfect balance.

How do you like it?

Photos from Guardian.co.uk

Hello mellow :)

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I want to re-decorate my room this year! Lots of white and very minimalist is the look I'm going for. Thanks, this was very inspirational for my job ahead! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne i takie..hmm..spokojne. NA pewno dobrze by mi się tam odpoczywało.

    ReplyDelete