Wednesday 1 August 2012

Laurence Dolige Spring/Summer 2012 Collection

Today I dream about the wonderful S/S 2012 collection by Laurence Dolige.

Just like Sandro from the last post, Laurence Dolige is a French label but the style is totally different! As Laurence herself says, she proposes collections where she mixes menswear, glamour and Parisian femininity. Her collections offer a complete look from head to toe, it's not just a clothing line but a complete style!

This is exactly how I would like to look during my summer holidays. A laid-back, relaxed style with lightweight and airy fabrics equals comfort and great style! I don't know where my fear of linen and wearing denim apart from jeans came from as they are the perfect fabrics for summer!

I certainly have a problem with what to wear in the summer (I tend to avoid mini-skirts, shorts and  heels) so I end up cooking myself in my jeans and an oversize t-shirt!

This is a perfect alternative and a great way to survive the hot summer without showing to much and still being stylish in that mysterious and effortless French way :)

Photos from Laurencedolige.com

Stay cool! :)

6 comments:

  1. love the 4th dress!!!

    greetings from poland,
    czmiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of this collection, the pants are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. te ubrania są cudne :) Bardzo mi się podobają. No... może nie wszystkie, ale są świetne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastyczne wszystko, a czerwony zestaw i taaaa torba w szczególności:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Laurence Dolige Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
    Excellent points altogether, right on the spot. You just gained a brand new reader!

    ReplyDelete