Saturday 9 June 2012

Saturday Recipes - Nutella!

Today I dream about all these recipes containing loads of Nutella!

If you're not a Nutella maniac these recipes are not for you but if you dare to try they might convert you into one! :)

Nutella is definitely my favourite spread and in fact the only one I buy. It's great on a piece of bread but if you know the right recipes you can work magic with it. Apart from the obvious Nutella crepes - which are my favourite - I'll show you some other interesting ways to can use this delicious spread. Enjoy!

Mango and Nutella Crepes

This is a classic already but with a little twist - mango! I think it makes a very interesting combination but you can use any fruit you want - best breakfast ever! Get the recipe here!

Photo from Closetcooking.com

Shortbread Cookies with Nutella, Banana and Almonds

The combination of Nutella and banana is my all time favourite and I promise that it works every time! Try it with buttery shortbreads and sprinkle with chopped almonds - find the recipe here!

Photo from Steamykitchen.com

Cupcakes with Triple Cream Cheese Frosting

Here we have Nutella cupcake covered with three flavours of cream cheese frosting - Nutella, vanilla and almond butter. I'm drooling! Click here for the recipe!

Photo from Goodlifeeats.com

Zucchini Nutella Swirl Cupcakes

At first I was sceptical but then I thought about carrot cake which also didn't seem right but it's delicious. Sometimes it's worth risking trying some unusual combinations - you might discover something new and really tasty! Get the recipe here!

Photo from Aspicyperspective.com

Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting

Again the combination of Nutella and banana but like I said before - it never fails! :) Get the recipe here!

Photo from Turntablekitchen.com

Meringue Cupcakes with Nutella and Strawberries

So simple and so delicious! If you want to save some time, use store-bought meringues - perfect summer recipe for all the sugar addicts! :) Find the recipe here!

Photo from Seriouseats.com

Homemade Nutella

Although it's so easy to make I've never tried myself do this is a must on my list! It looks delicious, just like Nutella! Get the recipe here!

Photo from Collegegirlcooking.wordpress.com

Bella Nutella! :D


3 comments:

  1. I just finished a jar of Nutella after two months, I think it's a bit to sweet for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing is too sweet for me, a jar of Nutella would never last for two months in my house! :)

      Delete
  2. mmmmm those look so yummy! i'm huge fan and i follow!

    ReplyDelete