Monday 7 May 2012

Spell & the Gypsy Collective Winter 2012 Sneak Peek

Today I dream about these mesmerising pictures which are a little sneak peek to the Winter 2012 collection by Spell & the Gypsy Collective.

I introduced you to the brand in one of my first ever posts (check it out here). Although the new boho/hippie and Native American inspired theme is not my style at all it always brings summer to my mind with all the festivals, beaches and crazy parties :)

If it's your style though, you have to check out brand creators Elisabeth and Isabella Briedis' blog called Spell & the Gypsy Collective which is an amazing source of inspiration.

The new lookbook "Storm Chaser" is actually just a sneak peek - I can't wait to see the whole Winter 2012 range. It features the beautiful model Jara and was photographed by Johnny Abegg and styled by the creative sisters.

I also added a few pictures from the Night of Hunters shoot which were taken on the way to the beach where the lookbook photoshoot took place. I'm in love with those amazing studded ombre boots!

Storm Chaser

Night of Hunters
Photos from Spellsjewellery.blogspot.co.uk

Under a gypsy spell :)

6 comments:

  1. Totalnie magiczne zdjęcia. Piękne dzianiny, ale moją uwagę zwrócił kostium kąpielowy na 4 zdjęciu od dołu. Fajne wzorki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so that big blue ring is amazing, I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lubię tego typu zdjęcia, super klimat. No i ujęcie na biżu - to moje ulubione! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thanks for the feature~!! ; ) XX lizzy SPELL

    ReplyDelete
  5. wspaniałe zdjęcia! Mogłabym je oglądać w nieskończoność :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's awsome... the only problem it's that on summer it's too hot for the wool jacket and in winter too cold for he shorts... jajajajajaj!! that's crazy... i always want to kick my head against the wall for not finding the moment for wearing it like this!! kisses lindaaaa!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete