Tuesday 8 May 2012

Personal Style - Lucy Williams

Today I dream about the lovely Lucy Williams' personal style.

Lucy is a fashion and beauty assistant for Stylus.com and a fashion assistant at Instyle magazine. She also curates a blog called Fashion Me Now which is full of inspirations and features Lucy's fantastic outfits.

The first few pictures were captured by my favourite photographer, the super talented Vanessa Jackman (love her blog!) and they went straight into my 'I wanna wear that' folder :)

I love Lucy's style - it's so laid-back and effortlessly cool. She reminds me a little bit of Sienna Miller with her highlighted blond hair and statement hats plus she looks so likable :)

You can also follow Lucy on Pinterest here!

Photos from Vanessajackman.blogspot.co.uk, Grazia.it, Carolinesmode.com

I love Lucy! :)

4 comments:

  1. Her style is rocking, I love her whole wardrobe :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style is adorable,
    Have a great day sweets,
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwielbiam ją! Najpierw był zachwyt na zdjęciach street style'owych, potem znalazłam jej bloga i od tego czasu śledzę i zaglądam. Urocza ;-)!

    ReplyDelete