Tuesday 24 July 2012

Vero Moda Autumn 2012 Campaign

Today I dream about the new Autumn 2012 campaign by Vero Moda.

Yes, I admit - Alexa is my girl crush (next to Erin Wasson) :) After the super cool campaign for Superga and the lovely Summer 2012 campaign by Vero Moda, Alexa strikes again!

This time she looks more sexy and sultry than ever. As for the collection , it's inspired by 60s mods - houndstooth checks, cigarette trousers, pea coats, drop waist dresses and statement prints. My favourite piece is the black buttoned coat - I'm sure it will end up in my wardrobe!

Now enjoy the pictures and watch the video to get a glimpse at more details too!

Photos from Veromoda.com

Moda mod! :)

4 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam tę kampanię! A Alexa jak zawsze wygląda wspaniale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne te rzeczy, lubię VM, ale mam wrażenie, że polskie sklepy są wyjątkowo ubogie :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love alexa in this collections :)
    http://chloesfashionlark1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete