Thursday 12 April 2012

Maurie and Eve Autumn 2012 Collection

Today I dream about Maurie and Eve's beautiful Autumn 2012 collection.

I've already introduced you to this great Australian brand and their Winter 2011 collection (check out my post here).

This time Kelly Davies, Maya Clemmensen and Scott Davies - the design trio behind Maurie & Eve - prepared something equally cool and stylish. It seems like the paisley print is making a big comeback, I've already seen it in few other collections as well as on the high street (I'm currently obsessed with this Zara shirt).

What's more I like about this collection is the slouchy silhouettes, nice and clean shapes and the basic colour palette which makes a great background for all the prints. Although it's an autumn collection, I think it would be just perfect for the summer too - check out the rest of it here!

Photos from Maurieandeve.com

Wizards of Oz :)

1 comment:

  1. Zawsze pokazujesz tu takie smaczne rzeczy, że aż ciężko się oprzeć.. może dobrze, że mój portfel nie jest aż tak zasobny :D

    ReplyDelete