Wednesday 24 August 2011

Laura Lombardi Jewellery

Today I dream about Laura Lombardi's new jewellery collection.

Sorry there hasn't been many posts this week - I am on holiday in Poland! While I was adventuring at the seaside in Gdansk I didn't have access to a PC, but today I do :)

Laura Lombardi's is a small collection of jewellery made of vintage materials and it's all hand crafted and one of a kind. I love the Fall/Winter 2011 lookbook, not only because the jewellery is great but I also love the styling - I wish I could have all the clothes used in the shoots!

Check out the lookbook and some of my favourite pieces!

 Photos from Lauratlombardi.com

Global vintage :)

2 comments:

  1. Świetna biżuteria, stylizacje, zdjęcia - czego chcieć więcej?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These accessories are so beautiful, so big :).

    ReplyDelete