Saturday 23 March 2013

Vintage Inspired Watches by Olivia Burton

Today I dream about these beautiful vintage inspired watches by Olivia Burton.

I don't wear watches and often I regret that because a watch can be a great way to finish off a look - plus, it tells the time too :) These watches may change my mind though!

Olivia Burton is a young brand created by two lovely Brits, Lesa Bennet and Jemma Fennings. Both of them graduated from the London College of Fashion and that's how they met.

What charmed me about their watches is the attention to detail, high quality materials and simple but great design. Also, they are really affordable! Apart from the adorable, delicate Animal Motifs collection which is my favourite, I also love the classic, big dial ones - very chic!

At a reasonable £65, I'm seriously considering getting one, but how do I decide which one!? :)

Photos from Asos.com and Stylestreetstalker.com

Timeless timepieces :)

6 comments:

  1. The one with the owl is literally the cutest watch!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/hayfamk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Są przepiękne! I te z ilustracjami, i zwykłe. Podoba mi się, że są takie solidne i dopracowane - jaki piękny tył! Przynajmniej tak wsyzstko wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wlasnie ta starannosc wykonania w porownaniu do przystepnej ceny ujela mnie w nich najbardziej :) ciekawa jestem jak wygladaja na zywo.

      Delete
  3. Ale piękne! Zupełnie nie w moim stylu - bo preferuję totalny minimal - ale byłyby idealne na prezent ;) Sowa i koliber wygrywają!

    ReplyDelete