Wednesday 12 September 2012

J.Crew Spring 2013 Collection

Today I dream about the playful new Spring 2013 collection by J.Crew.

The American brand run by executive creative director Jenna Lyons and Tom Mora, the head of women's design, has managed to charm me once more with their preppy and slightly sporty silhouettes, botanical prints and girly colours.

The New York Fashion Week is slowly coming to an end and so far J.Crew's new collection is one of my favourites.

The other two that caught my attention were the futuristic collection of Alexander Wang and Zac Posen's vintage inspired collection, but they both deserve separate posts!

Tom Mora definitely has an eye for detail and it's the details that I like the most about this collection. Baroque inspired prints combined with botanical patterns, maritime stripes and playful colour schemes make a really lovely combination! I just love the accessories too - the bags shoes, caps and geek frames perfect every look and add character.

Next spring looks really promising!

Photos from Style.com

Geek chic! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this collection, the pants are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne wzory i tak lekko połączone, że aż miło patrzeć :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day I googled Katie Ermilio and I found your old post with her Spring 2012 collection. I decided to peruse the rest of your blog and I am in love! I love your taste, it's so fresh and sophisticated. I'll be around :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Erin! I'm so happy that you like my blog :)

      Delete
  4. Cudowna kolekcja. Gdyby tylko była dostępna w PL, na pewno bym coś od nich kupiła. Spodnie we wzory wyglądają fajnie i nienachalnie.

    ReplyDelete